News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Antediluvian Miniatures

Started by UK, October 10, 2020, 08:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

As my and a good friends collection grows, I thought I'd sat art a dedicated line for the Antediluvian Miniatures. This is a fun little line created by small company up in bonnie Scotland. The figures are wonderful for the retro collector and really come to life when constructed and painted. They really are up there amongst my most favorite figures.

The Antediluvian miniatures Allosaurus arrived this morning so I took some time to rearrange my shelves. Pictures don't do it justice, I wished I had this level of artistic talent.

https://antediluvianminiatures.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/shop-lost-world-range/

My little group.

And a good friends..

Fantastic figures....

Shonisaurus

Those Antediluvian Miniatures figures are spectacular figures. I am very glad UK that you have them in your collection and I am also glad that you are increasing your collection of prehistoric animals. You have a very elegant and diverse collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals. My congratulations.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.