News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Repaints By Over9K

Started by Over9K, October 10, 2020, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

My second ever repaint of a dinosaur figure, a MojoFUN Green Tyrannosaurus rex. I wanted to try a version of Krentz's Dinosaur Revolution rex paints, and this one kind of ended up as a mix of Stumpy and Tinkerbelle, so I call it Stunkerbelle...

Shonisaurus

The repaint of that phenomenal tyrannosaurus has resulted. The repainting is fabulous especially the head, those grayish touches in the repainting have been great.

Over9K

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 11, 2020, 12:06:24 AM
The repaint of that phenomenal tyrannosaurus has resulted. The repainting is fabulous especially the head, those grayish touches in the repainting have been great.

Thank you! I like how this one turned out.

Over9K

Mattel Jurassic World Primal Attack/Massive Biters Tarbosaurus is my next victim...

Over9K

Shonisaurus

It has looked very good on you, the tarbosaurus according to that repainting looks more like a tarbosaurus from a wooded area.

Over9K

Finished! There are a couple more pics in my Dioramas thread...

SidB

Your background brings out the best in the figure, color and detailwise and the foreground artfully hides the oversized feet. Well done.

Smilodon P.

I have to congratulate you for the colors and pattern chosen for the Tarbosaurus. It blends / camouflages perfectly with the scenery

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.