News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I know we are not supposed to talk politics here....

Started by Lanthanotus, November 04, 2020, 08:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

... but damn do I hope that the recent election brings
back some sanity to the north of America. That`s it.

suspsy

Regardless of the outcome, this election has shown beyond any doubt that America is well and truly broken.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

BlueKrono

I'm not going to get into politics itself, but the response to the coronavirus pandemic hinges on this election, which in turn effects the economy and has been talked about on this site elsewhere. We'd all like to see it go away, but America has been very poorly behaved from an epidemiological standpoint (I call it "freedumb"). If we can effect real measures to contain the virus then the economy can get back to normal and people will have more disposable income for dinosaur toys.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DinoToyForum

Locked because I don't want to open the floodgates for heated political talk, it always leads to the same bad place, so this is preemptive action in the interest of making the DTF a nice place to be. There is nothing that needs to be said here that hasn't been said elsewhere.  C:-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.