News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ankylosaurus resin kit by Emi Nakasuka

Started by Mirroraptor, November 14, 2020, 03:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirroraptor

After a long time, I finally decided to sell this Ankylosaurus 1/35 model kit.
The picture shows a sample that has been painted.

Now you can get one on Dan's dinosaur or pixiv fanbox:
https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/ankylosaurus-resin-kit-by-nakasuka/

Newt

That's a winner! Going on my wishlist for sure.

Shonisaurus

In my case no, all the people whom I have considered personal heroes have fortunately not disappointed me.

Have you slept an average of two hours a day for a maximum of two weeks due to impatience and anxiety about preparing for an exam?

Mirroraptor

Quote from: Newt on November 14, 2020, 11:11:14 AM
That's a winner! Going on my wishlist for sure.

Thanks!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 14, 2020, 02:18:27 PM
In my case no, all the people whom I have considered personal heroes have fortunately not disappointed me.

Have you slept an average of two hours a day for a maximum of two weeks due to impatience and anxiety about preparing for an exam?

I rarely worry about exams. Generally speaking, I try to relax myself before the exam, which may be more conducive to my performance in the exam room. (But it must be honest that before major exams, I often have nightmares-nightmares about my failure to pass the exam.)
In any case, I wish you victory in the exam. Good luck!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.