News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Victoria the T. rex

Started by RaptorRex, January 03, 2021, 06:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRex

Victoria the T. rex is a travelling exhibition that showcases Victoria (yes, it's Victoria, and not a Victor!) the T. rex, one of the most complete Tyrannosaurus specimens ever found. I had the pleasure of visiting Victoria the T. rex when she was at the Arizona Science Center, which she is due to leave by this Monday. Enjoy!

Victoria's actual skull is kept separate of the skeletal due to its weight:

And a sample video of Animism Studios' fantastic CG animations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8vyD7QyEwo&feature=youtu.be

Shonisaurus

Because in my case unfortunately I do not have enough money to travel and also because I do not like to travel much by plane but how I would like to see that tyrannosaurus! How lucky you are. Thank you very much for the photos! It is a gift for my eyesight.

Sarapaurolophus

Cool! I really like your photo of the skull with a random person in the background. Looks like the Rex is enjoying a meal ;D

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

leidy

Nice looking specimen, a bit awkwardly mounted.  The femur seems unusually small.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.