News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy New Year

Started by Stegotyranno420, December 28, 2020, 10:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Sorry if it's a bit early, but I want to wish everyone a Happy new year. While we wait, any resolutions?
Spoiler

Yes this is from the same book that had the "seasons greetings" thing
[close]

Shonisaurus

In advance. I wish you a very Happy New Year 2021. Hopefully it will be for all of us and for all humanity much better than the year that is dying and that the horrible pandemic that is ravaging the world and that so many direct and indirect deaths has ended at once caused.

May all DTF members be as happy as I am today today.

Libraraptor

Yes, yes. A happy new year to all of you.
No grandiose resolutions. We all know the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
A little calmer I´d like to become, more at peace with myself and my situation.
That´s all.

indohyus

Happy New year all!!

My resolution is to eat fewer mice.

Mellow Stego

To a better year.

*clink*
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Mellow Stego on December 30, 2020, 11:44:04 PM
To a better year.

*clink*
I don't drink, I'm too young  :)) :))
Spoiler
If that what you mean by clink, as in like a champagne glass
[close]

Newt

Everybody be sure to eat greens and black-eyed peas for luck and prosperity!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Newt on December 30, 2020, 11:56:30 PM
Everybody be sure to eat greens and black-eyed peas for luck and prosperity!
And bacon and hot wings for strength and power, I guess

DinoToyForum

Wallnut

Happy new year 100 minutes for new year.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 29, 2020, 12:03:45 PM

A little calmer I´d like to become, more at peace with myself and my situation.
That´s all.

Well said, well said....happy new year everyone, may mankind find its way through its selfmade problems.

MLMjp

Happy new year to all forum members!

I wish you a prosperous 2021, full of great dinosaur figures!

Smilodon P.

Happy New Year! I hope your 2021 be filled with fantastic new figures of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals!

Carnotaurus

Happy new year folks!! I almost don't write in the forum but i read it everyday, so is almost like i  know some of You, and i enjoy your posts, your collections, and your knowledge.
Cheers! from the south of south America
Best wishes for all of You!

Jose S.M.

Stegotyranno420

Finally, Happy New Year I wish all of you a prosperous and happy 2021. Hopefully all our current  problems go away and everything can be calm and good again.

Halichoeres

Quote from: indohyus on December 29, 2020, 01:49:58 PM
Happy New year all!!

Excuse me, how many mice did you eat this year?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 01, 2021, 06:22:18 PM
Quote from: indohyus on December 29, 2020, 01:49:58 PM
Happy New year all!!

Excuse me, how many mice did you eat this year?

Well, with nothing much else to do, chasing and eating them has filled up my time. Been a big number this year.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Happy new year to all, I wish the best to each and every one of you
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DinoToyForum

I removed the unnecessary off-topic poll that was added to this post.  C:-)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: