News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat Diplodocus WANTED Trade or Sale

Started by Invicta Hunter, October 22, 2012, 02:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone, i'm looking to buy or trade for a Battat Diplodocus. I know this figure is very hard to come by but if there's anyone out there that can help me fulfill my dream of becoming an owner of this iconic figure I would be most grateful. I have many different dinosaurs to trade, most wouldn't cover the cost of the Diplo but I would trade a couple of things for it.
My trades:
Invicta Lambeosaurus
Invicta troodon
Painted Invicta Diplodocus
Painted Invicta Megalosaurus
Painted Invicta Muttaburrasaurus
Painted invicta Liopleurodon
Painted Invicta Plesiosaurus
Inpro Brontosaurus
Inpro Saltoposuchus
Kleinwelka big Brachiosaurus
Jurassic Park Scutosaurus (with skin patch)
Jurassic Park Estemmenosuchus (no skin patch)

If you have a Diplo for sale or trade please let me know and then we can talk about price or trade options.
Thanks for reading.