News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm looking for Favorite Sinoceratops

Started by Georassic, January 02, 2021, 03:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

Hi all,
I'm seeking the Favorite Sinoceratops, the figure from the Japanese set with Zhugengtyrannus. I'm not interested in the tyrannosaur, just the Sinoceratops. I can buy or offer trade. Message me if you can help...
cheers
geo 

brettnj

Thought the set now sells very high (One just sold in Japan for 9800 yen.), if anyone wants just the other figure, please PM and I can watch for the set to obtain the individuals for both parties.
Brett

Georassic

Quote from: brettnj on January 03, 2021, 03:34:44 PM
Thought the set now sells very high (One just sold in Japan for 9800 yen.), if anyone wants just the other figure, please PM and I can watch for the set to obtain the individuals for both parties.
Brett
Yes, I'd be happy to split the cost of set, if I can't find one separately.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.