News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Who sculpted these figures?

Started by Loon, January 25, 2021, 07:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

I've been taking some time to update the Google Sheet I use to catalogue my collection. One of these new additions is the sculptor of the figure; but, this is a surprisingly hard thing to find out. Toy Animal Wiki has been helpful, but they don't have this kind of info for a lot of figures. So, I was hoping some of you could help me out.

The first sheet I've updated is for my Modern Aquatic Animals. Not dinosaurs, I know, but we'll get there.

Anyway, I'll update this thread whenever I need some more help, and, trust me, I will. Thanks in advance!