News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shane Foulkes - Gigantosaurus

Started by ataraxus, October 20, 2012, 10:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

Himmapaan

tyrantqueen

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have to admit, this is the BEST paint up I've seen of this piece..makes me actually want to add it to my list of purchases. VERY nice job. :)

ataraxus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 21, 2012, 07:12:01 AM
I have to admit, this is the BEST paint up I've seen of this piece..makes me actually want to add it to my list of purchases. VERY nice job. :)

wow, thank you  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: ataraxus on October 21, 2012, 08:07:13 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 21, 2012, 07:12:01 AM

wow, thank you  :D

Your quiet welcome. If I pick up this piece or Shane's possible upcoming carcharodontosaurus then I may just contact you for a build/paint up. ;)

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Dr. Brad

Really nice paint scheme! Very cool. And don't take this as a criticism, but I would have liked to have seen pics that weren't taken with a flash, just to see what it looks like without the flash effect. :-) But that has nothing to do with the paint scheme that I really like!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.