You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Anyone going to the new Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas?

Started by suspsy, November 29, 2012, 03:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jetoar

Ooooh, is the first time that I see a alamosaurus skeleton  ^-^, Thanks for share friend.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Gryphoceratops

This looks awesome.  Is that a running track?  Might be the only time anyone is encouraged to run in a museum. 

Joel

Hmm, I'll probably be going there sometime soon, as I'd love to see a huge Alamosaurus skeleton like that!  I live in Austin, so Dallas is not too far from me.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.