News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTF group chat

Started by sauroid, March 03, 2021, 12:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

i vaguely remember several years ago that we had a chat room in the forum. would anyone be interested to join a GC within the forum and would Dr. Admin start one (again)?
(just a thought)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

I personally do not need such a group chat.

As a moderator I would prefer not to implement one. Such a thing has to be moderated, regarding all the immature communication I have witnessed over the past ten or so years. And if  a forum format already is that difficult to moderate, what would happen in a chat?

sauroid

mayhem im sure. youre right. oh well scrap the idea. :(
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Yeah, I can easily include a chat box/room on the forum but from past experience it doesn't work out, and although the idea is cool on the face of it, it doesn't actually get much use.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.