News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

A Bunch o' 3D Dinosaur Models for download

Started by Stegotyranno420, February 28, 2021, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stolpergeist on February 28, 2021, 02:02:50 AM
Stegosaurus is a bootleg.
Parasaurolophus is a bootleg, it's the Mattel one.
Dimetrodon is legit, Peter Minister is a paleoartist.
Styracosaurus is legit.
Diabloceratops is legit.
Coelocanth is legit.
"Dino" is a bootleg.
Unsure of the Tyrannosaurus but that the description is just a copy of the Wikipedia entry seems like a red flag.
Einiosaurus is legit.
The second Tyrannosaurus is legit.

You can also find the artist who sculpted the Eurypterus I painted on Thingiverse.
Oh. Good to know, thanks!
Also, how did you get your eurypterus. Did you print it?

Duna

Thank you avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 :D Very nice models there. A few nearly "impossible" to print, though ...
I may print the coelocanth.

From the same sculptor as the other ceratopsians, I printed last year this Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai, which I like more than the PNSO. :D Only corrected to make the lower jaw wider.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1276825

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.