News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ninjago

Started by JPuggy, March 12, 2021, 05:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPuggy

Does anyone else on the forum watch Lego Ninjago?
If so what is your favorite season?

Lanthanotus

Watched parts of several seasons because my son was/is (changes from time to time) a big fan and I want to be up to date to his interests. Overall I am a kid of the 80's and no big fan of CGI cartoons, but seosan 1 was okay, the others are too fast paced for children in my opinion, but so are most modern TV shows.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.