You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lynxes Wish List (Looking for a retired CollectA figure)

Started by Lynx, February 16, 2021, 06:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

PNSO:
Pinacosaurus
Carnotaurus
Microraptor
Microraptor (mini version)
Miragaia
Mosasaurus
Dakosaurus
Spinops
Stegosaurus

CollectA:
Deluxe Adult Feathered T-rex 2015? (I am looking for this figure and can't find it anywhere. Anybody have somewhere to purchase this figure?)
Triceratops and Stegosaurus carcasses
Deinocheirus
Protoceratops
Quetzalcoatlus with Prey

Safari LTD:
Honestly I would purchase everything from them. An excuse to not type this entire list? Maybe. The truth? Definitely.

REBOR:
Fallen Queen
Plain and Garden versions of the Stegosaurus
Dimorphodon
"Bad Compy"
Utahraptor
Y-Rex
Hazelnut
Melon
Monty
Ceryneian Hind
Majungasaurus

Battat:
Terra Pachyrhinosaurus
Diplodocus
Amargasaurus

Nanmu:
Apatosaurus
Shunosaurus (currently looking for it with a cheaper price)
Ceratosaurus
Raptor Squad (brings back good memories)

Vitae:
Zhejiangopterus
Sinoceratops
Majungasaurus

Slideshow:
Mosasaurus
Protoceratops vs Velociraptor

Eofauna:
Giganotosaurus
Atlasaurus
Triceratops (domiant)

Carnegie:
Giganotosaurus
Feathered Utahraptor/Velociraptor
Microraptor
Dilong
Amargasaurus

Kaiyodo:
CapsuleQ Feathered T-rex
Archaopteryx
YiQi
2016 Spinosaurus

Knockoffs:
PNSO Essien knockoff (The quality is still amazing, but the size is smaller)
Those random pterosaur bundles (A lot of them still look great, and the ones that don't can easily be repainted)

List is finally done!
An oversized house cat.

Bread

I've seen the CollectA deluxe 2015 Tyrannosaurus on ebay a few times, maybe keep an eye out for it there. If anything, the closest option to that figure is the smaller, hunting feathered Tyrannosaurus, which is still heavily available in online stores.

Quite a list you got here though, for Safari, if you have the money at the time of an online sale on Safari's website, I recommend purchasing a haul from there. That's how I was able to get quite a bit of their figures in the past. Good luck though, I am sure you will acquire these at some point.

Nimravus

It was usually available on Urzeitshop, or Spielzeug-guenstig, but it is not in stock anymore!

Lynx

Thank you all! I will be checking on Ebay for it.

The list has been updated again. I will try and finish it tonight!
An oversized house cat.

Lynx

Update: The list is finished! As new releases come, my list will probably change. But for now its finally wrapped up.
An oversized house cat.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.