News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collecta Tsintaosaurus

Started by brontosauruschuck, June 10, 2021, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

I can't find it anywhere. What's the deal? Even ebay has not been my friend on this one. Anyone know of a place where it's in stock?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I think it's been retired, so your best bet is to either find a less popular store that might still have some stock left, or look on second hand market
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

B @brontosauruschuck You can find it here is a store in Germany, they are quite nice,

I send you the purchase link:

https://modellpferdeversand.de/CollectA-88373-Tsintaosaurus

The store is modellpferdeversand

To be honest for me it is my favorite tsintaosaurus even if it is in retro style, perhaps because of its size that without being large it is the most voluminous among so many miniatures of that hadrosaurid so badly treated by the toy dinosaur companies. I do not understand how PNSO or another Chinese brand of dinosaurs does not make that specimen.

What has been said can be found there. It will be available immediately so you can put it on your wish list and they will surely send it to you when they receive it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.