You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dilophosaurus: By Esquizooic Artes Plásticas

Started by Takama, March 21, 2021, 11:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Well, while I was in a desperate search for someone to commision dinosaurs from. I sent a message to Esquizooic Artes Plásticas on Facebook, hearing that they can sculpt any animal. Now, what better way then to start off by haveing them make my favorite Dinosaur of all, Dilophosaurus. I asked them to make it in 1:30 Scale Based off of a 7 Meter Animal, but i have a feeling this model is too big to fit be that scale. Reguradless if they got the scale wrong. the model is a sight to see, pictures do none of their models justice.

Right now, this Thread is dedicated to only the Dilophosaurus, but if i get any new models from them, i will update this thread accordingly 

Duna

Wow! Wonderful! And it even has the newest update on the crest and nasal area ...

Shonisaurus

How cool that figure! What a beautiful and exotic dilophosaurus.

UnuMwetwetwe

Truly beautiful ! However the head could be a bit longer imo. It may be due to the angles of the photos, always hard to give justice to figures with pics.
The colors really are astounding !

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.