News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Shipping Issues (Aliexpress)

Started by Bread, October 10, 2021, 04:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

I have about 3 orders through My Online Toy Store, Aliexpress. All 3 seem to be stuck in transit and have experienced many delays. And yes all 3 were ordered at different times. One actually just exceeded the 45 day mark, but its finally in USPS custody. This is a first coming from Aliexpress and usually in the past my orders would take 7-20 days at most to be delivered. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

I wonder if this has to be COVID related and I know currently there are a lot of scenarios affecting shipping across the world.