News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Geoworld Skeletons.

Started by Jetoar, July 30, 2012, 07:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, these is my little Geoworld skeletons collection  :).

Excavation kit and eggs.

Spinosaurus (egg).

Carnotaurus (egg).

Smilodon (excavation kit).

Elasmosaurus (excavation kit).

Mosasaurus (excavation kit). that´s all  :).

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

Those are very nice. I'm glad I got to see them unwrapped. Thanks for sharing! :)

©Julius T. Csotonyi

Jetoar

Quote from: DeadToothCrackKnuckle on July 31, 2012, 01:45:31 AM
Those are very nice. I'm glad I got to see them unwrapped. Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks! i like these skeletons  ^-^. I would like to buy gastornis an apatosaurus because they are cool.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

DinoToyForum

Geoworld thread!  O:-) EDIT - I moved this thread to the 'dinosaur toy lines' section :)

The marine reptiles are rather nice. I'm tempted to get them!

Jetoar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 31, 2012, 01:02:41 PM
Geoworld thread!  O:-) EDIT - I moved this thread to the 'dinosaur toy lines' section :)

The marine reptiles are rather nice. I'm tempted to get them!

Thanks! Geoworld has avaliable three marine reptiles: mosasaurus, elamosaurus and icthyosaurus. I would like to see a pliosaur skeleton made by Geoworld  :).

Patrx

Wow, these look much better than I'd expected. I'm liking that mosasaur in particular.

Jetoar

Quote from: Pixelboy on July 31, 2012, 03:45:19 PM
Wow, these look much better than I'd expected. I'm liking that mosasaur in particular.

Yes it is, I like the mosasaur because it is a detail skeleton. They have a lot of skeletons of dinosaurs, mammals and other prehistoric creatures.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Been keeping an eye out for these..really want the marine reptiles.

Jetoar

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 01, 2012, 12:57:21 AM
Been keeping an eye out for these..really want the marine reptiles.

Yes ^-^, from my point of view, we are accurate and we are not too expensieve  :).

amargasaurus cazaui

I purchased a Triceratops yesterday that had packaging stating Dino Horizons all over it. It was a tube shape, with the model skeleton inside. It looks rather similar to these pieces...possibly the same maker? I will try and get pictures, but they are quite similar in coloration, and way they are modeled.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Jetoar

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on August 01, 2012, 08:47:46 PM
I purchased a Triceratops yesterday that had packaging stating Dino Horizons all over it. It was a tube shape, with the model skeleton inside. It looks rather similar to these pieces...possibly the same maker? I will try and get pictures, but they are quite similar in coloration, and way they are modeled.

Geoworld is better than Dino Horizon form my point of view. For example Dino Horizon´Triceratops have a neck too short and Velociraptor doesn´t have a big claw in its toe.

Jetoar

This is the Dyatrima gigantea (excavation kit).

Jetoar

This is the Tyrannosaurus (Toysrus).

Another view of this figure.

This is the Velociraptor (Toysrus).

Another view of this figure.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.