News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help with Selling Figures

Started by Dinoxels, May 20, 2023, 07:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinoxels

Hello there!
I am downsizing my collection a good deal, and I believe I could make a profit from it. Excluding Ebay and this website, what are other good ways to make money selling old figures?
Thanks!
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Halichoeres

Depending on what you're selling, you might try the "Cretaceous Classifieds" section of Prehistoric Times magazine. I've sold almost as much there as here.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bread

Mercari is similar to Ebay, but I've noticed it sells at a slower pace compared to Ebay. Ebay just has a higher rate of traffic. I could be wrong but Mercari may have lower % rates, so less fee charge.

Facebook can be a go-to.

You could sell through here. By using paypal for receipts and buyer/seller protection.

Blade-of-the-Moon

A lot will depend what you have for sale, there isn't a ton of money in the more widely accessible toys and figures. I've noticed many older ones have dropped in value as people want what's new more.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.