You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW BOOK! [i]More Dinosaur Playsets & Figures[/i] by Jeff Pfeiffer

Started by japfeif, July 23, 2021, 05:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

japfeif

Hey guys & gals!
Just wanted to let everyone know my new book More Dinosaur Playsets & Figures is now available for purchase (finally, I know!!!)! This is the follow-up work to my earlier book Dinosaur Playsets: An Illustrated Guide to the Prehistoric Playsets of Marx and MPC, which I know alot of you already purchased, (covering all of the dinosaur figures and playsets from Marx and MPC, plus the reissue sets from Toy Street, Superior, Spaulding, etc.). Many folks have been asking about the new book and I apologize that it took so much longer than anticipated (Covid really slowed things down!!!).

This new book picks up where Dinosaur Playsets leaves off, covering the vintage dinosaur figures that came out at around the same time as those by Marx/MPC (and are often confused with them), by such companies as Nabisco, Tim Mee Toys, Ajax, Winneco, Linde, Cherilea, Invicta, etc., plus the numerous cheap knockoff's that filed in from Hong Kong. Also included is a chapter on the various dinosaur collectibles associated with the Sinclair Gas & Oil Company and their association with the World's Fair & Dinoland!

As in its predecessor, this book is chock full of over 500 full color photos of the various figures, and the bagged, carded, & boxed playsets that they could be found it! And as before, there is a handy side-by-side comparison section showing the differences between the various figures, such as MPC vs. Winneco, Ajax vs. Tim Mee, Marx vs. Sinclair, etc.

This is the first & only work of it's kind for you fans of vintage plastic dinosaurs and their playsets from many different companies...all in one place!

Those interested can buy the book directly from me by sending a PayPal payment for $44.95 + $4.15 shipping to me at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your name & mailing addy! Or you can message me directly for paying with checks, etc.

Also, copies of the original Dinosaur Playsets: An Illustrated Guide to the Prehistoric Playsets of Marx and MPC are still available for $44.95 + $4.15!

Thanks all!!
Jeff Pfeiffer