News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WANTED: Mattel Grant & Muldoon

Started by Gwangi, July 21, 2021, 05:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

So when I started collecting Jurassic World toys my intent was to only focus on the dinosaurs and not acquire any of the humans. Since making that decision things have changed. I now have Sattler, Hammond, and Nedry because I liked the sets they came with. Of course this makes me regret not getting the other characters that were released prior. I'm not usually a completionist but it seems weird to have some of the characters while not some of Jurassic Park's most significant ones. Also, my daughter likes playing with them and wants the other characters. Can anyone help me out? I'm not interested in scalper prices but I will pay, the toys can be packaged or not. I also have a trade thread if that's of interest. Maybe you've got an extra one just laying around? Thanks for looking!

Trade thread.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8513.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

I might have in package ones, but the prices have risen on them it looks like. I'm not looking for the extreme but I'll see if I do if your interested?

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 21, 2021, 06:52:53 PM
I might have in package ones, but the prices have risen on them it looks like. I'm not looking for the extreme but I'll see if I do if your interested?

I'm interested, price depending. I realize I'll have to pay more than retail.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on July 21, 2021, 07:24:16 PM

Ok I'll dig around see exactly what I have

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hey bud, sorry for the delay, took me time to find the right tote I stored them in. Looks like I have Malcolm and Ellie spare, in package, mint cond.  I'd do 10.00 each plus ship.

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 24, 2021, 05:35:07 AM

Hey bud, sorry for the delay, took me time to find the right tote I stored them in. Looks like I have Malcolm and Ellie spare, in package, mint cond.  I'd do 10.00 each plus ship.

No worries. I already have Ellie but I'm interested in Malcolm. I'll send you a private message.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.