News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Best, Worst, and Beloved: Spinosaurus

Started by tinyvinyldinos, June 29, 2022, 08:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinyvinyldinos

What it says on the tin. When it comes to Spinosaurus toys, what do you consider the best ever, the worse ever, and the one you like the most irregardless of merit?

SidB

Well I have or have had quite a few: all of the ones from Safari, Carnegie Safari,, Favorite, Schleich and now PNSO.  Best: The latest PNSO Spino, though I wish that they made a larger one. Worst: the old Carnegie version, though it's generic theropod head was a product of its time, so no blame. Favorite: the Doug Watson Safari Spino figure. I know that it has lots of detractors, but I love the "in hand" feel of it, its heftiness and tactile force That's just me.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.