News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I've always thought stegosaurs were more dangerous than they appeared.

Started by Totoro, May 24, 2021, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

Lanthanotus

Now that is one odd story and opens more questions than it answers. Things happen out there, you could hardly imagine.... :(

Stegotyranno420

While I do respect the acknowledgment of stegosaurian ferocity, I do not understand how this tragic event is funny or humorous in any such form.

ITdactyl

dark humor

That's a sad turn of events. Reminds me of the old story where police had to be called in because homeless people were using the dinosaur statues at our local park as shelter.

Libraraptor

I can't understand how one can link such tragedy with a grinning emoji.

Totoro

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 24, 2021, 10:57:11 PM
I can't understand how one can link such tragedy with a grinning emoji.

The grin is associated with the stegosaur being a dangerous beast, when it's obviously not responsible for...you know what...never mind...sheesh... :P
Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

DragonRider02

This really sounds like something Sam O'Nella Academy would make a video about.

Stegotyranno420

You are part of the academy!? Wow I thought I was the only one. And yes I can already imagine how it will go and look

still, feel really bad for the missing man. Reminds me of the cave explorer who got stuck for a long time, and the rescue machinery malfunctioned, so the only thing they could do what put his wife on the phone and let him talk to his wife and kids for the last time

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 25, 2021, 04:58:04 PM
You are part of the academy!? Wow I thought I was the only one. And yes I can already imagine how it will go and look

My man Sam hasnt posted for a year :-\
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Heard he's gonna graduate soon (from college) and start making more videos

JPuggy

Duck

He who dwells in pond

GojiraGuy1954

GojiraGuy1954

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.