You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Riders, Invicta, Jurassic Park, other dinosaurs for sale

Started by dinoridersforsale, November 04, 2012, 08:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinoridersforsale

Lots of dinosaur toys for sale.

PM me if interested in anything. I am in the United States. It's all for sale. I am open to offers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1185762no5/sets/72157623568774008/

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

dinoridersforsale

Quote from: Jetoar on November 05, 2012, 02:22:55 PM
good acquisitions for a Dinorider collector  ^-^.

They are, but that's almost the problem with selling them. I had a near complete set of unopened regular Dino Riders. Of course, when I sold my collection they sold immediately because they have widespread appeal. However, only the most diehard Dino Riders collectors want the Smithsonian edition figures.

I thought, perhaps, regular dinosaur collectors might be interested. I have these left over for so long that I am just ready to get rid of them.

So, if anyone is interested, please make an offer.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.