You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Had A Wonderful Surprise This Week . . .

Started by suspsy, November 17, 2012, 01:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

My Papo Running Tyrannosaurus rex from Mastermind Toys arrived in the mail this week. Loud was the whoop I uttered when I opened up the box and discovered that . . .

. . . I got the brown version!!! :)

I've never been all that fond of green T. rexes, and as you can see, I already own the original Papo T. rex in that colour. So I'm absolutely thrilled to own a male in brown. The paint job on his hind claws is very sloppy sadly---there's black globs here and there. But it's a minor flaw as far as I'm concerned. Now I need to start saving up again. I'll definitely be getting the two babies for XMas.

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jetoar

Congratulations for your acquistions. You are a lucky person because you have a brown T-Rex and a T-rex mug  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arrancon

I never even knew that the running one came in brown. You might have yourself a one of a kind, yet awesome, factory error.

Horridus

Quote from: Dinobot on November 17, 2012, 02:56:16 PM
I never even knew that the running one came in brown. You might have yourself a one of a kind, yet awesome, factory error.
It's not a factory error, but I thought it was a French exclusive. It does look good in brown!
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Roselaar

suspsy

Oh, and here is my other dino mug. Triceratops is not amused by it.

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jetoar

This mug is very useful for your T-rex  ;D. It is very cool.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.