News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Papo Figure 55052

Started by kevonewhook, September 24, 2021, 04:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevonewhook

Hello, I'm looking for Papo Tyrannosaurus #55052 to my collection (2015).  Any leads where I may be able to find this Papo figure?  Cheers.

Duna

They are quite expensive nowadays ... there is one on eBay for 100€ and another in a second hand web for 130€.

kevonewhook

I found one via Halichoeres!  Helped me secure a mint Papo Trex 55052 for my growing collection! Thanks Halichoeres.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.