News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bread's Items for Sale!

Started by Bread, July 19, 2021, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

CollectA Kronosaurus $12
CollectA Kamuysaurus $4
CollectA Brontosaurus $6
CollectA Bajadasaurus $6
CollectA Regaliceratops $5
CollectA Fukuisaurus $4

Shipping for small figures will be $7 and purchasing sauropods will cost $10. Purchasing multiple figures will be $10.

If wanting to buy entire lot, price will go from $31 to $26. Plus $12 for shipping.

Edit: Adding an offer.
Quote from: Bread on January 02, 2022, 03:46:52 AM
CollectA Mosasaurus $8
CollectA Xiphactinus $4
CollectA Edaphosaurus $8
Safari ltd. Dimetrodon $8
Safari ltd. Postosuchus $8

Shipping for each small figure will be $7, Mosasaurus will be $10.

If you are interested in the entire lot I will lower the price from $32 to $26. Plus $12 for shipping.

Paypal invoice is payment method I use. I avoid ebay as they take a % of earnings.
With this lot posted on the previous page, combining both of these I will reduce cost to $42 plus $16.25 for shipping.

Bread

Updated. Brontosaurus and Xiphactinus sold.

Bread

Adding a few PNSO figures to sell:

Cretoxyrhina $14
Parasaurolophus $28
Yutyrannus $23
Pachyrhinosaurus $14
Sauropelta $14

All but the Parasaurolophus will come in their original box.
Shipping for the Pachyrhinosaurus, Sauropelta and Cretoxyrhina will be $8 each.
The Parasaurolophus and Yutyrannus will be $10 each for shipping.

Also, willing to sell all for $80 plus $16 for shipping, will not include boxes.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.