News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pythons wishlist

Started by Python, December 08, 2021, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Python

Yowie:

Aranaspis
Rolfosteus (Gogo tube nosed fish)
Groenlandaspis
Strepsodus (Ducabrook Rhizodont)
Deltasaurus
Siderops (flat headed amphibian)
Dickinsonia (giant disc jelly)
Mawsonites

Kaiyodo:

Meganeura
Megalania
Pteraspis
Hemicyclaspis
Axerodichthys
Ceraurinella
Triarthrus
Copepteryx
Diplocaulus
Douvilleiceras
Eryon
Eusthenopteron
Nipponites
Ichthyostega
Polyptycoceras
Pterygotus
Psychopyge
Sinemys

Safari Ltd:

Leptoceratops
Albertosaurus
Maiasaura

Diramix:

Poraspis
Pituraspis

Yujin:

Kimberella
Haikouella

Play Visions:

Crassigyrinus
Eryops
Gerrothorax
Peltobatrachus
Eogyrinus
Platyhystrix
Triadobatrachus

Other companies:

Climatius bin figure
Waiphoon Pterosaur set (all except for the Pteranodon)

If you are selling any of these, send me a PM

brettnj

Hey Python.

I'm virtually certain that I'm your best source for Kaiyodo, Yujin, and anything else from Japan. And I likely have most or all of the figures on your list.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.