News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Aurora Prehistoric Scenes lot

Started by Georassic, February 08, 2022, 04:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

I'm not the seller and don't know the seller, but there is a lot/bundle of six Aurora Prehistoric Scenes models, complete with boxes, listed for sale in my city, Colorado Springs, USA, on craigslist.

https://denver.craigslist.org/for/d/colorado-springs-aurora-prehistoric/7442604310.html

If you're unfamiliar with craigslist, it's a local sales listing website--typically the buyer and seller arrange to meet in person for the transaction and you get to look at the product you're buying. But many sellers do ship outside their local area. I do not know if craigslist is USA-only or international.  It is reputable; I use it to sell household items like, most recently, a tv and stereo equipment. I've also bought dinosaur figures from local craigslist sellers. (I got my Bullyland Liliensternus via a local craigslist seller!)

The price of the lot is too much for me, but if someone is interested in the lot and the seller does not ship, I can help you.
geo