News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2022 Dinosaur Calendar, Show Us Yours.

Started by MesozoicJohn, December 31, 2021, 07:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MesozoicJohn

It's that time of the year for taking down your old calendars and putting up the new.

If you have a Dinosaur themed one (or more) post images on this thread and let the community see them.

Here is mine.

John :)

Shonisaurus

Where did you get it? Can it be obtained online? It's fabulous. Also illustrated by Sergey Krasovskiy one of my favorite paleoartists. How lucky you are!

MesozoicJohn

Thank you.

I got it from Calendar Club UK, it was only £8.79.

I have seen them on Amazon also Shonisaurus.

Yes he is an amazing artist, I love his work.

John :)

Shonisaurus

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I saw that one on Amazon UK but didn't want to get a 2nd dinosaur calender for 2022 as I was and still am waiting for the Beasts of the Mesozoic Tyrannosaur calender. I did get a 2nd 2022 calender but it was Doctor Who instead.
Since its too late to use the Beasts of the Mesozoic 2022 calender I might just keep it as a collectable instead.

Edit: I forgot to mention I first heard of this Sergey calender from my friend in New Zealand who bought it.
I don't like the look of the Dromaeosaurid on this calendar anyway so don't mind not having it.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Lynx

I got mine from SpinoDude! Great calendar and arrived safely, not to mention the photos are all perfect quality despite the small size.
An oversized house cat.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.