News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What is this dragon robot?

Started by brontosauruschuck, October 15, 2022, 02:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

I saw this dragon that transforms into a robot today at a store. I was very tempted to buy it but it's a little pricy and not something I really collect and I'm unemployed. I know I had it when I was a kid and I have no idea what happened to it but I loved the heck out of that thing.

Eocarcharia

Ay that looks like Transformers G1 Doublecross! (Huge TF nerd here)

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Doublecross#The_Transformers

A quick search and that seems to be about his going rate on ebay right now.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.