You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Make It with Clay! Dinosaur Edition

Started by Halichoeres, March 02, 2022, 08:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

There's a new book (in Japanese) by Shinzen Takeuchi that appears to be a guide to sculpting dinosaurs, including modern ones, with clay. Probably useful even to non Japanese speakers. Takeuchi is one of the masters, great choice to write a book like this.

https://www.hlj.com/made-of-clay-creature-modeling-dinosaur-edition-hbj62786
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BrontoScorpio

Nice !
It seems to be available from April-5 :

BrontoScorpio

Apparentlythere are 2 versions :

There's the   'Made of clay! Creature modeling Dinosaur edition' ( 粘土で作る! いきもの造形 恐竜編 ) :

And then there's the 'Made of clay! Creature modeling' ( 粘土で作る! いきもの造形  ) which is allready out :

It should be a fine book , as I have his previous book 'How to make a dinosaur' ( 恐竜のつくりかた )  :

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.