News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

mb-cg creations

Started by mb-cg, December 03, 2012, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ihatefeathers144

I really dig the ceratopsian models! How do these look in the frosted & ultra detail option?

mb-cg

Quote from: gorgosaurus on January 28, 2013, 11:34:06 PM
Good idea with the slight differences making possible some interaction between a pair of animals in a vignette.
I´m on the hook.
Spike.

Thank you gorgosaurus!

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 29, 2013, 01:06:59 AM
lol they look like a couple of buds for sure !

I'm certainly planning to order the Pentaceratops..but I'm gonna hold off and what else I can add to the same order. You turn these guys out so quick ! :)

If we're still wish-listing I'd like to see an Appalachiosaurus. ;D

I will keep it in mind  ::)

Quote from: Joel on January 29, 2013, 08:22:01 PM
I love the poses for these guys! Now I just need to wait for the 1/72 versions to be uploaded and then I'll get them as well as the 1/72 Pentaceratops.

The 1/72 versions are now availabe  :D

Quote from: ihatefeathers144 on January 29, 2013, 09:14:17 PM
I really dig the ceratopsian models! How do these look in the frosted & ultra detail option?

I have only WSF figures from Shapeways, so I don't know how the FUD figures look

Quote from: SBell on January 29, 2013, 12:14:37 AM
Now we need a Coronasaurus brinkmani! Sorry, I just got the Facebook message that Centrosaurus brinkmani had been reassigned...

Challenge accepted! XD

Blade-of-the-Moon

Note I was quite serious about desiring an Appalachiosaurus..dinosaurs from the eastern U.S. are a bit on the rare side. So few make models of them. :)

Are the female Para and nest going to be available in 1/40 as well ?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 30, 2013, 08:01:54 PM
Note I was quite serious about desiring an Appalachiosaurus..dinosaurs from the eastern U.S. are a bit on the rare side. So few make models of them. :)

As I said before- the nest and eggs are available as 1/40 and have been since a few weeks ago, but the female has not yet been converted.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 30, 2013, 08:07:49 PM

As I said before- the nest and eggs are available as 1/40 and have been since a few weeks ago, but the female has not yet been converted.

Sorry, must have missed that. I do need the female though. If it were in 1/40 I could perhaps go ahead and get it, the nest and the Penta. :)

Joel

Quote from: mb-cg on January 30, 2013, 05:23:31 PM
Quote from: Joel on January 29, 2013, 08:22:01 PM
I love the poses for these guys! Now I just need to wait for the 1/72 versions to be uploaded and then I'll get them as well as the 1/72 Pentaceratops.

The 1/72 versions are now availabe  :D

Quote from: SBell on January 29, 2013, 12:14:37 AM
Now we need a Coronasaurus brinkmani! Sorry, I just got the Facebook message that Centrosaurus brinkmani had been reassigned...

Challenge accepted! XD

Wow, I love how fast you turn these guys out! Do you think your Centrosaurus will be in 1/72 sometime this week? I'll order all four at once when it's ready!

Jetoar

Amazing figures again friend
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

That is so awesome! I am about to move towns, so I'm trying not to add anything, plus, well, $$$, but that is so going on my Shapeways want list.

Do you do non-dinos as well?

mmfrankford

I'm loving your ceratopsians. Keep these up!!

mb-cg

Be sure that I will keep it in mind, after the ceratopsians I want to try with some theropods  ;D. The 1/40 female Para will be the next after the 1/40 Centrosaurus/Coronosaurus.

Quote from: Joel on January 30, 2013, 08:24:43 PM
Wow, I love how fast you turn these guys out! Do you think your Centrosaurus will be in 1/72 sometime this week? I'll order all four at once when it's ready!

This is the pose I chose, and I have uploaded the 1/72 version :D

Quote from: Jetoar on January 30, 2013, 09:47:28 PM
Amazing figures again friend
Quote from: mmfrankford on January 31, 2013, 02:30:12 AM
I'm loving your ceratopsians. Keep these up!!

Thank you!

Quote from: SBell on January 30, 2013, 11:44:53 PM
That is so awesome! I am about to move towns, so I'm trying not to add anything, plus, well, $$$, but that is so going on my Shapeways want list.

Do you do non-dinos as well?

Of course, my first models I uploaded to Shapeways were the Hyperodapedon (I'm planning to do a larger scale version) and the Ophtalmosaurus, and I want to do more non-dinos in a future.

tyrantqueen

mb-cg, here's the pentaceratops from your store. 

And the Lirainosaurus

I like them very much. The only thing that I would change is the size, I wish they were a bit bigger XD

mb-cg

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 01, 2013, 02:32:03 AM
I like them very much. The only thing that I would change is the size, I wish they were a bit bigger XD

Wow, they look great. I'm glad that the details can be seen in the Penta. Thanks for sharing the photos!!  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

The pose of the Centro looks good..dang I might need to order him as well.

Joel

Quote from: mb-cg on February 01, 2013, 02:25:57 AM
Quote from: Joel on January 30, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

This is the pose I chose, and I have uploaded the 1/72 version :D

Thanks! I just bought them!

Maybe for some-non dinos, what do you think about crocodylomorphs such as Kaprosuchus and Sarcosuchus? I'd also love to see a Postosuchus! Even if you choose not to do those guys, I'm still very happy with what you have made so far! ^-^ Thank you!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hmm..a nice sized Nothosaurus would be very much appreciated.   Any interest in maybe doing Crystal Palace retro dinos in 1/40 ?  I know I among many others would love to have figures of them finally.

tyrantqueen

Would you consider doing an edaphosaurus? With an appropriately sized pin-head, of course  ;D

There's so many replicas of Dimetrodon, but not so many of this guy

Jetoar

And the Lirainosaurus

Very cool figure. Detail of this figure are amazing and accurate. Congrats for this figure  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ihatefeathers144

Quote from: Jetoar on February 01, 2013, 11:33:13 PM

And the Lirainosaurus

Very cool figure. Detail of this figure are amazing and accurate. Congrats for this figure  ^-^.
Those look really nice, do you have a better picture of the sauropod?

tyrantqueen

QuoteThose look really nice, do you have a better picture of the sauropod?
Thanks, although I have already started to work on the Lirainosaurus by the time you wrote this comment :-[ I'll take a photo, but it will be covered in grey primer, if that is okay :)

mb-cg

Quote from: Joel on February 01, 2013, 07:46:16 PM
Thanks! I just bought them!

Maybe for some-non dinos, what do you think about crocodylomorphs such as Kaprosuchus and Sarcosuchus? I'd also love to see a Postosuchus! Even if you choose not to do those guys, I'm still very happy with what you have made so far! ^-^ Thank you!

Thank you!! I love the shape of the Kaprosuchus, it would be fun to model it  :D

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 01, 2013, 11:23:43 PM
Would you consider doing an edaphosaurus? With an appropriately sized pin-head, of course  ;D

There's so many replicas of Dimetrodon, but not so many of this guy

It would be fun to model too. Choosing the species to model is a torture XD

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 01, 2013, 10:24:12 PM
Hmm..a nice sized Nothosaurus would be very much appreciated.   Any interest in maybe doing Crystal Palace retro dinos in 1/40 ?  I know I among many others would love to have figures of them finally.

I thought about the Crystal Palace "dinosaurs" some time ago and even made a base model. It is unfinished so I need to detail it. Here is what I modeled:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: