News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Genndy Tartakovsky's "PRIMAL" Season 3 Discussion Thread

Started by GojiraGuy1954, June 16, 2023, 10:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Genndy Tartakovsky"Primal has become a contagious disease that I don't ever want to cure. Every episode flows out like an unstoppable force beyond my control."

New season, new thread I guess. Will amend the title to "Spoiler Thread" when more information comes to light.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Carnoking

Perhaps a further exploration of the virus in Plague of Madness?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I don't think they would do a retread of a previous story?  Thinking back to all those old pulp comics there is a lot they can do still.  Undersea kingdoms, time travelers, more cavemen tribes, alternate dimensions, aliens, maybe something spooky for Halloween/October, ghosts and spirits..werewolves/vampires? 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.