News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Perotorum's 3d models

Started by Perotorum, November 21, 2023, 02:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoFan2010

Could you make a more accurate versoin of the Ark Stego?

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Perotorum

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on August 15, 2024, 02:01:42 PMCould you make a more accurate versoin of the Ark Stego?

Maybe, I want to do a few other stegosaurs in the near future, like they're issue us and hesperosaurus.

DinoFan2010

Quote from: Perotorum on August 16, 2024, 03:02:43 AM
Quote from: DinoFan2010 on August 15, 2024, 02:01:42 PMCould you make a more accurate versoin of the Ark Stego?

Maybe, I want to do a few other stegosaurs in the near future, like they're issue us and hesperosaurus.
ok

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Stegotyranno420

Hey man, sorry I was a bit late, had to do a lot of work over the weekend, but wow, that stego looks fantastic.
Really appreciate the notion.
I honestly think you should start charging for your models like DinoDog sculptures, or PaleoKhris.

Can you tell me how you pose the models tho?
I want to pose some of mine but they get warped in SculptGl.

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on August 19, 2024, 06:06:13 PMHey man, sorry I was a bit late, had to do a lot of work over the weekend, but wow, that stego looks fantastic.
Really appreciate the notion.
I honestly think you should start charging for your models like DinoDog sculptures, or PaleoKhris.

Can you tell me how you pose the models tho?
I want to pose some of mine but they get warped in SculptGl.

I have that same issue too,the only way to go about it is to not do anything too extravagant and to edit the limbs as you go along.

SBell

avatar_Perotorum @Perotorum have you considered making an Enchodus?

I thought you had, but I was mistaken.

Perotorum

Quote from: SBell on August 20, 2024, 02:47:57 AMavatar_Perotorum @Perotorum have you considered making an Enchodus?

Yes, I should be able to do that.

SBell

Quote from: Perotorum on August 20, 2024, 12:44:37 PM
Quote from: SBell on August 20, 2024, 02:47:57 AMavatar_Perotorum @Perotorum have you considered making an Enchodus?

Yes, I should be able to do that.

That would be awesome. I can't believe I don't have one!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.