News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hey from Tyrannax!

Started by Tyrannax, February 07, 2013, 04:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannax

Not sure if there are any old members that remember me, but how is everyone? I see the site has changed. Looks good!

Anyway, it's good to be back.  :) Btw, I chose not to add this to the "New Member" section as I'm not a new member. Haha.

Member since 2008

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 07, 2013, 04:27:59 AM
Not sure if there are any old members that remember me, but how is everyone? I see the site has changed. Looks good!

Anyway, it's good to be back.  :) Btw, I chose not to add this to the "New Member" section as I'm not a new member. Haha.

Of course we remember, welcome back, hope all is well :)

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I thought the name sounded familiar .. lol

Welcome back !

stoneage

How could we forget someone who has the World's largest T-rex collection?

Tyrannax

Hey guys! Familiar faces. How is everyone doing? I'm hoping the gangs all here, but I'm sure we've lost a few.  :-\

Anyway, I'm doing great. I see there have been quite a few new toys released- they all look new to me anyway.

Good to see y'all!

Member since 2008

Libraraptor

Hey Tyrannax! I´m still around here, too! Welcome back!! I stepped down as a mod due to work and family issues but drop in here sometimes! Good to have you back!

stoneage

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 08, 2013, 07:08:54 AM
Hey guys! Familiar faces. How is everyone doing? I'm hoping the gangs all here, but I'm sure we've lost a few.  :-\

Anyway, I'm doing great. I see there have been quite a few new toys released- they all look new to me anyway.

Good to see y'all!

Where are you going to college and what are you studying?

Tyrannax

Great to see you're still here Libraraptor! I hope those issues passed smoothly.  :)

Hey stoneage! At the moment I'm finishing up my basics and will be transferring over to UT (University of Texas) soon. I'm not 100% on what I want to do, but I'm leaning heavily towards architecture. I'm a certfied personal trainer right now, so I may study kinesiology instead to keep my main career pertaining to exercise as well. We'll see!

Member since 2008

stoneage

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 09, 2013, 07:06:35 PM
Great to see you're still here Libraraptor! I hope those issues passed smoothly.  :)

Hey stoneage! At the moment I'm finishing up my basics and will be transferring over to UT (University of Texas) soon. I'm not 100% on what I want to do, but I'm leaning heavily towards architecture. I'm a certfied personal trainer right now, so I may study kinesiology instead to keep my main career pertaining to exercise as well. We'll see!

Interesting!  So are you personally involved in some form of physical training? 

Tyrannax

Yes sir. I train clients at my local gym. Luckily, my brother actually works there and I've known the owner and manager since the place opened up a few years back. It's fun and pays great, considering I'm still chin deep in college.

Member since 2008

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.