News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Introducing PaleoWorld Studios

Started by gorgosaurus, February 27, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleogene Pals

ataraxus

caspakian

absolutely beautiful work. I can't wait to add this to my collection. I am so glad you are doing prehistoric mammals and other non-dinosaur prehistoric animals. I love the dinosaurs, but some species have been so overdone, it is refreshing to see these other creatures.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: redrik on March 10, 2014, 08:04:02 AM

Why are the nostrils on the crest? I've seen this a lot lately, is there any evidence for it?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

redrik

First time - thank you friends!
There is no evidence that nostrils cheer horn sat up, but the whole muzzle was quite meaty. And in the Horn itself was a channel-like recess. Take that to suggest that the nostrils were probably host top and not, as in the rhinos, before the mouth.
It is certain that this horn was not meant for fighting and he was the same as in the male, just as in the female.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Alexxitator

Quote from: redrik on August 19, 2014, 05:56:51 PM
Dimetrodon & Ophiacodon

With that handsome Diplocaulus just lying there... awww
Amazing piece! Just mailed u guys  ^-^
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

redrik

Dimetrodon linbytus & Ophiacodon retroversusu & Saymouria
Material: Biresin
Scale : 1x10

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

postsaurischian

Megalosaurus

This is amazing.
Quote from: redrik on September 19, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

Can we choose to get a "Saymouria" or a "Diplocaulus" (or both) in this kit?
How much does this kit cost?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

redrik

Thank you friends.
Diplocaulus comes separately. It is not available as a kit in Dimetrodon diorama, but only as a small gift for customers, the Dimetrodon Kits Buy directly from me. Dimetrodon Diorama costs $ 155th
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

postsaurischian

Aw, I just ordered the set via Urzeitshop, so no Diplocaulus for me :'(.
But I'm happy to get the pelycosaurs anyway :).

redrik

No problem, soon comes Eryops scale 1X10. Then I put put Diplocaulus it.
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

redrik

Eryops megacephalus
resin model kit, scale 1Х10.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

tyrantqueen

postsaurischian

:D WAAANT ;D!
I hope Urzeitshop is going to get this one.

ProSauropod

Megalosaurus

So sad it is not in scale with the Dimetrodon / Opiacodon. This is bad point.
My fault. Both are 1/10

redrik

However, it is the same size with Dimetrodon and Ophiacodon. I have certain types out world from the same time and from the same place as submitted. Eryops in size to Dimetrodon siet of gigantic, but that's Eryops megacephalus so large head. I could compare the two skeletons in our museum.
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Megalosaurus

Thanks. It will be so nice to see a comarison shoot from Dimetrodon & Eryops together.
Also, Also, if you have a picture of profesional painted Eryops prototipe, it will show us more details that the all white sculpture doesn't.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: