News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs 3D toys - new for 2013

Started by DinoToyForum, March 16, 2013, 11:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Quote from: Simon on October 12, 2013, 03:51:37 AM
Well, well - this is more like it!  The mega-size Gorgosaurus is a keeper.  Sweet.  Nice to see toys getting such ramped-up accuracy!!

Am I right in understanding that David Krentz designed the CGI dinos in this movie????

Yes. You are.  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Simon on October 12, 2013, 03:51:37 AM
Well, well - this is more like it!  The mega-size Gorgosaurus is a keeper.  Sweet.  Nice to see toys getting such ramped-up accuracy!!

Am I right in understanding that David Krentz designed the CGI dinos in this movie????

I'm getting that Ultimate Gorgon one way or the other..anyone wanna trade or can I order from Amazon.co.uk:)

Turret

Is It known how wide of a distribution these figures will have? (UK only or wider)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Turret on October 13, 2013, 02:04:43 PM
Is It known how wide of a distribution these figures will have? (UK only or wider)

I read online they have a distributor in Australia for them. I can't seem to find any info for anywhere else yet though.

postsaurischian

DinoToyForum

I've updated the first post with images of all the figures. Please let me know if I've missed any. :) (I intentionally omitted the puzzles and big feet)

DinoToyForum

So, I went ahead and ordered a bunch to review properly on the blog ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 14, 2013, 12:14:57 AM
So, I went ahead and ordered a bunch to review properly on the blog ;)

Cool. Can't wait to see em' all reviewed.

EmperorDinobot

I am most definitely impressed. Sign me up.

These...will be released in the states, yes?

And if not...will anyone mail me all the action figures? I really look forward to putting them in the park... I love how they have movable limbs like JP and Carnage toys.

Roselaar

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 13, 2013, 09:35:11 PM
> U.K., France, Germany.

Netherlands too, maybe? It is in that same area of the world after all...  :-\

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Roselaar on October 16, 2013, 02:33:51 PM
> U.K., France, Germany.

I hope we wil hear of them here soon! Anyway last week I went in a toyshop but they are not available yet

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on October 16, 2013, 11:26:48 AM

And if not...will anyone mail me all the action figures? I really look forward to putting them in the park... I love how they have movable limbs like JP and Carnage toys.

We may need to organize a mass import of our own... lol

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 16, 2013, 06:29:51 PM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on October 16, 2013, 11:26:48 AM

We may need to organize a mass import of our own... lol

We will.

We have to. I'm buying Mega Albertosaurus on Sunday night online. IDC what it costs.

Mhh... I'm buying all of them. Call it an early b-day present.

Nebuloid

> U.K., France, Germany.

Nope wouldn't count on it, Netherlands always gets left behind along with Scandinavia...
Went to a local ToysRus last week, and they still had the same toys (starwars/tmnt/transformers) as 6 months ago ( Example: the StarWars vintage collection came out 3 years ago, never was on sale here ) .
But there's always online, where I get all my cravings !

EmperorDinobot

It's not really fun to hunt for toys nowdays.... Most of them you can only get online because either you don't live near any museums or because availability issues.

I mean, being unsure of this line is going to be released in the US, is spending 67 on a Mega Alb....Excuse me. GORGOSAURUS too much? Maybe I should wait?

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Nebuloid on October 16, 2013, 09:33:36 PM
> U.K., France, Germany.

Nope wouldn't count on it, Netherlands always gets left behind along with Scandinavia...
Went to a local ToysRus last week, and they still had the same toys (starwars/tmnt/transformers) as 6 months ago ( Example: the StarWars vintage collection came out 3 years ago, never was on sale here ) .

I hope we have just to wait for december to see them in real stores outside the UK...
http://www.vividtoysandgames.co.uk/index.php/brands/walking-with-dinosaurs

DinoToyForum

I decided to set up an Amazon.co.uk store (Walking with Dinosaurs 3D: The Online Store) to gather all the WWD 3D products in one place. I think I found everything, but let me know if I missed any. The store is also available on the Dinosaur Toy Blog here.

SBell

So I'm looking over my shelves in my collection room (yes, a whole room! Again! Full of cabinets! Pictures when I'm organized) and I discover something--I have the Quick series of WwD figures, but would rather have the blind bag set.

So, anyone have the whole set want to trade? I may be willing to take less than a full set, but it would depend on what ones are missing (no Alphadon? No deal).

Just thought I'd throw that out there for the WwD completists. Where else would you get a WwD Rhamphorhnychus? And the figures are complete--all bases, cards, and fake fossils included.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on October 16, 2013, 10:20:11 PM
> U.K., France, Germany.

I hope we have just to wait for december to see them in real stores outside the UK...

Sooo....I should be patient then?

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on October 17, 2013, 01:04:35 PM
Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on October 16, 2013, 10:20:11 PM
> U.K., France, Germany.

Sooo....I should be patient then?

I would.
I'll wait untill Decemeber to see if they hit the stores here in the Netherlands. If not, I will order them from Amazon!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: