News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur keychains?

Started by robustus_, March 20, 2012, 11:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwinian

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 20, 2012, 11:25:35 PM
Quote from: RobbieSKatz on March 20, 2012, 11:14:31 PM
Anyone have any dinosaurs on their key rings? I think I want to put the Kaiyodo Dinotales Anchiceratops skull on mine when I get it... Just to be that much nerdier.

I have a Safari Microraptor keyring attached to my backpack. It goes everywhere with me ;D

I have the microraptor as my keychain. Got it at the AMNH when last I went with my Dad. Been badly abused - color's mostly gone, and the tail's but a nub. Need to replace it soon.

thriftstoredragon

Quote from: JurassicJr on March 22, 2012, 01:17:54 AM
There's also a line of Jurassic Park key rings that came out for Lost World in '97. I have them, they made a T-Rex, Raptor, Stego, Para, Pachy, & Trike.

The ones which you rub them and they show their bones? (Oh my that sounds very weird.  :o ) I have the Stego and the Trike. I also have a JP Trike that has a movable front leg. She may have been released for JP3.
It's like being licked by kittens, while riding a unicorn through a tickle forest!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: thriftstoredragon on March 22, 2012, 08:13:04 AM
There's also a line of Jurassic Park key rings that came out for Lost World in '97. I have them, they made a T-Rex, Raptor, Stego, Para, Pachy, & Trike.

The ones which you rub them and they show their bones? (Oh my that sounds very weird.  :o ) I have the Stego and the Trike. I also have a JP Trike that has a movable front leg. She may have been released for JP3.

Like the one reviewed here? http://www.dinotoyblog.com/2011/08/08/dilophosaurus-jurassic-parkdakin/

Gryphoceratops

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 22, 2012, 03:35:37 PM

Like the one reviewed here? http://www.dinotoyblog.com/2011/08/08/dilophosaurus-jurassic-parkdakin/

Na that dilophosaurus is from the first JP movie.  To go along with The Lost World there were a series of dinosaur keychains where you could indeed rub the side of them with ur finger and bones will magically appear!  I had the pachycephalosaurus and he was on my backpack all throughout elementary, middle and high school.  Then he was on my keys at work...where he sadly had almost all of his paint chipped off, face worn down and foot broken off from simple wear and tear.  :'(  I may have his remains laying around somewhere though. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on March 22, 2012, 07:13:28 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 22, 2012, 03:35:37 PM

Na that dilophosaurus is from the first JP movie.  To go along with The Lost World there were a series of dinosaur keychains where you could indeed rub the side of them with ur finger and bones will magically appear!  I had the pachycephalosaurus and he was on my backpack all throughout elementary, middle and high school.  Then he was on my keys at work...where he sadly had almost all of his paint chipped off, face worn down and foot broken off from simple wear and tear.  :'(  I may have his remains laying around somewhere though.

I had all of them at one point.. I think I still have the T-Rex somewhere.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.