You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Aaron Doyle's dinosaur models (battle-brak on the old boards)

Started by Aaron Doyle, March 19, 2013, 05:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchdinolover

The Styracosaurus is a must have for me! Great sculpt, just as your Nasutoceratops.

I simply love your work

DinoToyForum

postsaurischian

Yes, it's a fantastic Styracosaurus model :)!
I wish you'd go for resin one day.

Bokisaurus

Aaron Doyle

Thanks everyone for the feedback and kind words!  Still working on getting the Styracosaurus prepped for printing.  In the meantime I've finally been able to fix the numerous issues with the preening Velociraptor sculpt...

If anybody is interested, the model is back up for sale as "first to try."

https://www.shapeways.com/model/1486007/1-12-scale-velociraptor-preening.html?materialId=6

postsaurischian

Aaron Doyle

Thanks!  I'm glad to finally have it fixed and available.  My initial sample had numerous issues with parts being too thin and the center of gravity being off.  I made some adjustments to the stance and added some counterweight to the one side to get the center of gravity lined up between the feet.  I also fixed many issues with wall thickness.

The Styracosaurus is now available for first try! 

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2653370/styracosaurus-1-40-scale-model.html?materialId=6

Manatee

Your Styracosaurus and Velociraptor look fantastic! I would order one, but I can't paint... maybe sometime in the future.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.