News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kickstarter Project : Opening online-gallery for great Dinosaur Art and Artist

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, May 04, 2013, 01:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Richard Jones of More Dinosaurs on FB is starting another Kickstarter project with a truly worthy goal and some great rewards for those contributing.

The Goal = Scientific dinosaurs and pop-culture dinosaurs under one virtual roof for the discerning dinosaur art collector of any age.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dinos/opening-an-online-gallery-for-great-dinosaur-art-a

I contributed 130.00 myself, I know many others here appreciate Dinosaur Art and would be willing to support it. :)

Weaver

Oh, oh dear, yes. This is good. I shall contribute what I can to it!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Awesome !

Really everything they are offering is great..it's less a donation and more a great fund us by buying rare and cool items ! lol

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.