News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New species of Pliosaurus

Started by DinoToyForum, May 31, 2013, 10:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

FUTABA

Nice. That voiceover in the background sounds a bit creepy, like some timestretched dreamscape thing.
I really really like blue things.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: FUTABA on June 02, 2013, 06:07:43 PM
Nice. That voiceover in the background sounds a bit creepy, like some timestretched dreamscape thing.

Creepy? More annoying. It's activated by a movement sensor, so if you happen to working on the specimen for prolonged periods of time (as we were), it sends you around the bend as it keeps on repeating and repeating.   :-X

FUTABA

:)) How come you couldn't get the staff to switch it off for a bit? I wouldn't be surprised if it gave you nightmares.

FUTABA

I think I forgot to mention I went to see Kevin way back in the summer. I felt honoured.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: FUTABA on January 13, 2014, 06:54:57 PM
I think I forgot to mention I went to see Kevin way back in the summer. I felt honoured.

Impressive beast isn't it!

FUTABA

Palpitationally impressive. It was very well positioned too, nice to be able to get a full 360 degree view and see all the internals and everything instead of it being plonked beside a wall.

Just a shame there was nothing in the way of merchandise in the museum shop to promote it. Not even a postcard.  :(

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.