You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stoneage Collection - Weird Scenes inside the Goldmine

Started by stoneage, March 23, 2012, 01:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurid lover

I love the old apato's one, but that para is ugly.
:P
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

stoneage

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on April 13, 2012, 06:07:33 AM

Well how do you like the 2007 Schleich Parasaurolophus?  Wonder why know one has ever reviewed this?

Tylosaurus

Quote from: stoneage on April 14, 2012, 01:00:43 AM

Well how do you like the 2007 Schleich Parasaurolophus?  Wonder why know one has ever reviewed this?

Looks nice that one :)

It might be an idea for you to review it, I mean that can still be done right? Even for such an old product?

Himmapaan

Someone has:) I was almost wanting to seize the opportunity to review it then, drat.  :P ;D

stoneage

Quote from: Himmapaan on April 14, 2012, 01:17:54 AM

Someone has:) I was almost wanting to seize the opportunity to review it then, drat.  :P ;D

:-[  Yes that would have been a good one for you to do.  Sorry I messed up I didn't look back far enough.  How do you find the author biographies on the toy blog.  I looked under Filter By Author, but it only gives me the reviews they wrote and not stuff about them?

Himmapaan

Oh, no, that's not messing up, just overlooked! Goodness knows I do that sort of thing all the time.  :-[ ::)

If you hover over 'Authors' on the menu right at the top of the blog, the list of all the authors will appear beneath, and you can click on whomever to view their profile.  :)

stoneage

Quote from: Himmapaan on April 14, 2012, 02:06:59 AM
Oh, no, that's not messing up, just overlooked! Goodness knows I do that sort of thing all the time.  :-[ ::)

If you hover over 'Authors' on the menu right at the top of the blog, the list of all the authors will appear beneath, and you can click on whomever to view their profile.  :)

Do I have to sign up just to view the author biographys?

postsaurischian

Well, I go out on a limb and say: Schleich's best :)!
I think this year's newly released version is also smaller than the 2007 figure.

Tyrannosaurid lover

Thats a nice hadrosaurid 8)
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: stoneage on April 14, 2012, 03:15:10 AM

Not quite sure what you mean.  :) The author bios are freely available in the drop down menu under authors, in the top menu of the blog. :)

EDIT - For example, here is the bio of Itstwentybelow, who wrote the Schleich Parasaurolophus review: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/about-the-authors/itstwentybelow/

Patrx

Hm, that Para may be the nicest Schleich figure, but it's still got issues. Check out those hands  :o

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 14, 2012, 09:58:08 PM
Quote from: stoneage on April 14, 2012, 03:15:10 AM

Not quite sure what you mean.  :) The author bios are freely available in the drop down menu under authors, in the top menu of the blog. :)

EDIT - For example, here is the bio of Itstwentybelow, who wrote the Schleich Parasaurolophus review: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/about-the-authors/itstwentybelow/

Thanks, I got it figured out now.

stoneage

2002 Schleich Iguanodon:  Although way too small for 1/40, this is one of the best Iguanodon figures out there.

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Himmapaan

Oh, that is a fine Iguanodon. I've never seen it before, to my shame.

stoneage

Quote from: Himmapaan on April 15, 2012, 03:54:30 AM
Oh, that is a fine Iguanodon. I've never seen it before, to my shame.

Yes it is one of their best figures.  Here is an old one from 1997.  The Schleich Edmontosaurus isn't that well sculpted, but it is big and slightly rare, I believe.

stoneage

Tyrannosaurid lover

Quote from: stoneage on April 15, 2012, 05:28:08 PM
Original 1996 Schleich Spinosaurus

Iused to have this one, but  lost in my grand mother house

stoneage

stoneage

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: