News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stone troll studios manit dinosaur kits.

Started by captain jack, July 15, 2013, 08:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain jack

amargasaurus cazaui

So were they alll sold or is their a protoceratops left at all? Messaged you when you first started and never got an answer
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Quote from: captain jack on August 03, 2013, 02:39:10 AM
Ok.here's an update.Family had an Emergency. Just got back in town.Internet was sketcy.Handled what needed too be done.Back on track.Will message each order with tracking when in hand.On top of the list working down.Thanks for the patience and support. Looking forward to contributing seeing your work.

Thanks for the info. I guess some of us already got worried.
I hope the family is alright!

captain jack

All is as well as it can be.now too play catch up.Always seems to happen.Life's funny that way.Burning the candle at both ends.Hahaha. ..

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

captain jack

Packages have started out for delivery.Martin and Jeb on Monday. Shanes also.Thanks everyone! ! Wow, loads of secured packing!!..Don't need broken Tails, heads or fins.Hahaha! !!

s.foulkes

Has the kits shipped last Monday Brian? I need conformation of shipment so I can ship yours at the same time.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

postsaurischian

:D My package arrived yesterday. Secure shipping :)!

Especially the Protoceratops and the Allosaurus are AWESOME sculpts!!! The Allo is definitely the best Allosaurus in 1:35 I've ever seen!!

Oh :o ...... and I got a freebie figure as well :D! Speechless ... Thanks so much, I'm very pleased!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 18, 2013, 08:35:37 PM
:D My package arrived yesterday. Secure shipping :)!

Especially the Protoceratops and the Allosaurus are AWESOME sculpts!!! The Allo is definitely the best Allosaurus in 1:35 I've ever seen!!

Oh :o ...... and I got a freebie figure as well :D! Speechless ... Thanks so much, I'm very pleased!

Cool..pics ?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 19, 2013, 02:02:21 AM
......pics ?

:) It'll take a while until these are finished, but o.k. ... here are some snapshots of the workpieces.
Bases are included but not on the pics.     .... (also anything else that's missing on the pics is included)

I hope to be able to show the finished pieces in a few weeks or months :).

Lil' T. rex (about 1:50)

Allosaurus (about 1:35 - 1:30)

Protoceratops (about 1:10)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks, that's some great detail on there !

I knew I 'd liked to pick up the Allosaurus..but the Proto is quite beautiful as well ! The tyrannosaur even being smaller scale isn't anything to ignore either.  :)

captain jack

Thanks for those beautiful pics.I struggled wigh getting any decent ones.All the animals are Highly detailed.Thanks again.

captain jack

Thanks everyone who's purchased and maybe interested in ordering.The stocks are all still available.Message me with wants.All orders from previous weeks will be out this Thursday night.I'm the stay at home dad and work at night.When Tracking number is in hand you will recieve a message. Just a update.Thank you all.I need to build and paint these my self.

tyrantqueen

I'd like to order a protoceratops. How big is it in inches? (length and width)

captain jack

Hi..protoceratops is 9"long 5"tall and 2.5" @crest.also includes base 4x7.

0onarcissisto0

Just like to say that these are absolutely awesome. Was unsure about getting the Iguanodon at first, but man, would I have missed out or what!!!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

s.foulkes

Well I see that others are getting there orders and I have called and left my number and private messaged and posted here as well as to the status of my order and nothing telling me about mine. Hum well since I have attempted many times to establish contact and Brian you have not I can only assume this order is not going to happen? I wont be sending out my part of the deal until I hear from you.

captain jack

I admit to Suck at Communicating.But the orders are being processed.As of tomorrow. TyrantQueen, Zelan, Jtn.UmF models and Jeb Ong will be receiving Tracking numbers.Thanks everybody for their support and patience. Ataraxus is almost complete.Shane is not forgotten. A Trade is just as important as a sale.Hang in there. All orders should be accounted from this posting. Looking forward to sending these packages out.Many, wonderful enthusiasts awaiting.

s.foulkes

Quote from: captain jack on August 10, 2013, 06:51:58 AM
Packages have started out for delivery.Martin and Jeb on Monday. Shanes also.Thanks everyone! ! Wow, loads of secured packing!!..Don't need broken Tails, heads or fins.Hahaha! !!

Brian im not impatient im just wondering since this post was dated Aug 10th and my name is on it as saying mine , Martins , and Jebs are out for Delivery and its the 26th Today so................sorry but since I had no contact to my asking this is all I had to go on. I wont bother you anymore until you contact me and I will let you do your thing.

captain jack

Hi...just an general update.as of 8/26 @3:40pmCentral time.Martin. Louise, Raymond, Jeb and John's packages were delivered to USPS.each of them was messaged with tracking #'s.Thanks All looking forward to seeing the builds.Any questions feel free to post or message.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: