News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

I too am glad to see this thread continue, and that awesome raptor statue is a fitting way to start it off!  ;)

ceratopsian

The Velociraptor is beautiful, as are all your models.  I have a suspicion I will prefer this resin model to the jointed models to come from David's line.

postsaurischian

:D Thank you all for the comments! Meanwhile I have re-posted and rearranged most pictures down to page 20 :).
I took the chance to embellish some posts, especially older ones. Some pictures I threw in the bin. Some have been replaced
by other pictures from the same sessions, which I like better today. It's funny, but it's kind of a pleasure now. I like the thread
better than before.
Thank you Photobucket for opening my eyes and thank you Postimage for being so pleasantly fast and easy to handle ;).

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 04, 2017, 09:19:23 AM
The Velociraptor is beautiful, as are all your models.  I have a suspicion I will prefer this resin model to the jointed models to come from David's line.

Me either! But I still need some figures from the BotM line ;D.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)  Bullyland ~ the true Museum Line
                        I call it the "true Museum Line" because these are the species that are actually exhibited at the
                                                                         Museum am Löwentor in Stuttgart.

Batrachotomus

Arizonasaurus

Plateosaurus

Liliensternus

Paratypothorax

Mastodonsaurus

Procynosuchus*

* The Procynosuchus is not displayed at the Löwentor Museum, but in Korbach and Karlsruhe (the true royal capital of Baden-Württemberg)

The whole group:

ceratopsian

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 06, 2017, 06:08:50 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on July 04, 2017, 09:19:23 AM

Me either! But I still need some figures from the BotM line ;D.

Yes, I think I'll get something too. My difficulty lies in deciding which to pre-order.  The choice is so great!

Megalosaurus

I love this Bullyland beauties.

I bought them all monts ago, but the package never arrived (it was lost in transit).  :'(

Sad story but I hope to get them again and stop envy you, je,je  ;D
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

postsaurischian

:) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Megalosaurus on July 08, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

I bought them all monts ago, but the package never arrived (it was lost in transit).  :'(

I'm sorry to hear that. I could maybe help you with some and DeJankins still has the Arizonasaurus.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D  CollectA Dimorphodon deluxe
                                                  I'm tempted to say that this is the best thing CollectA has ever produced.
                                                        If someone knows who originally sculpted it, please let me know!

cutting up a Yujin dragonfly

Neosodon

Awesome! How did you get it to stick to the trees in some of those?

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

ceratopsian

The Dimorphodon looks wonderful in its "natural habitat. Beautiful shots of an excellent model. I too am intrigued how you got it to stay in place!

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: Neosodon on July 08, 2017, 06:20:34 PM
Awesome! How did you get it to stick to the trees in some of those?

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 08, 2017, 06:46:02 PM
I too am intrigued how you got it to stay in place!

If you look at the last pic you can see the black pinheads between the Dimorphodon's fingers ;).

ceratopsian

Oh yes! I was looking on my phone, so not so easy to see as on my desktop!

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the photos it is wonderful, it seems like it was real.

On the other hand when I have it will serve perfectly as decoration to my sleeping bag.  8) ^-^

Jose S.M.

Really cool pics of the Dimorphodon!

Libraraptor

I still do not give up hope...

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 08, 2017, 11:07:45 PM

I still do not give up hope...

Many times the customs service at least in my nation that is never exempt from corruption retains packages.

In fact I unfortunately have been held in customs two packs of monsterhouse China since last June 22, 2012 and another one of a forum member since 06/29/2017. Not that they are lost is that the customs are left to go to the airport to collect them in exchange for a payment that they call tax or rate and that is scandalous.

It is the sad reality in regards to adtpostales of the group www.correos.es corruption is served. In fact they never sent me a very expensive package from Japan since last March and it's two more packages that I sent Dejankins from Favorite dinosaurs made me pay adtpostales and www.correos.es which is the same company a whopping 27 and 36 euros For each one more or less, at least as far as Spain is true shame what is happening.  :'( :( >:(

acro-man

Awesomest collection of all time!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

OpalornisHuali

That velociraptor!! So beautiful indeed!

And also CollectA dimorphodon, that figure is the first on my want list!

postsaurischian

:) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on July 09, 2017, 12:30:41 AM
....... at least as far as Spain is true shame what is happening.  :'( :( >:(

I'm sorry to hear about the Spanish customs trouble.
I hope the Iguanodon I sent you will be found. I told DHL to search for it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  more figures for my Japanese Giant Salamander collection

Together with these there are 13 different figures in the collection now. Still all Japanese manufacturers.
                       Doug, if you're reading this, wouldn't you like to suggest Safari to produce one at the next staff meeting :)?

Kaiyodo Sofubi Toybox STB 010A

a bizarre version by Bandai Great Animal Kaiser

and a wonderful Netsuke figure by Kentosh Bros.

Silvanusaurus

I love that netsuke, is it wooden? Are the eyes painted on or inset pieces?

postsaurischian

It's not made of wood, so it's not 100% netsuke. But as Kentosh Bros. write:

"The artist cleverly introduces traditional Japanese designing technique of Netsuke
  into his zoological approach of creating plastic resin animal figures in spherical forms."

The eyes to me look like inset pieces.

postsaurischian

^-^  PNSO China National Philatelic Corporation ~ Mamenchisaurus (originally sculpted by ZHAO Chuang)
                                                          thanks to acro-man for getting this one from China for me
                       Among rubber toy sauropod Dinosaur figures this is simply one of the best things I've ever held in my hands.

Mamenchisaurus' crossing ~ Favorite Fukui Museum desktop model on the left:

:D Amazing detail!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: