News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Thanks for showing. It looks amazing.

Jose S.M.

KeU

Wow wow!
Great photos.
Still debating whether to get one.
Shipping is crazy.

RobinGoodfellow

The new PNSO Mamenchisaurus is a great figure; but the Favorite Fukui Museum desktop model is a gem: I've been searching for years now.  ::)

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: KeU on July 16, 2017, 09:15:11 PM
Still debating whether to get one.
Shipping is crazy.

Yes, it is! ::)

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on July 17, 2017, 08:57:52 AM
....... the Favorite Fukui Museum desktop model is a gem: I've been searching for years now.  ::)

Thumbs pressed! Of course there will come the day ... it always does ;).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)  CollectA 1:35 Gigantspinosaurus

compared to Wild Safari's Kentrosaurus:

Shonisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 16, 2017, 07:54:37 PM

^-^  PNSO China National Philatelic Corporation ~ Mamenchisaurus (originally sculpted by ZHAO Chuang)
                                                          thanks to acro-man for getting this one from China for me
                       Among rubber toy sauropod Dinosaur figures this is simply one of the best things I've ever held in my hands.

It is a beauty this mamenchisaurus superior in details and perfection to the models that have been realized to date.

Mine is on the way. The fact is that I arrive at my home because of customs problems, but if I do not get it I will ask for it (yes, again) to the Tao Bao store of Acro-man. Thanks for the great pictures.

postsaurischian

Phew!! This whole thread is repaired now. That was quite some work.
                            No more Photobucket pics except for the ones appearing in the quotes of other members.
                                 Everything is re-installed & re-mastered, some pics thrown out, some others added.
                                                                                                  :)
  I don't think I keep on doing this with my DTF v.1 thread, too much work. Meanwhile it feels like moving in a cemetery there.
  Here are some flashback pics from those olden days - back when I used to take pics of Dinotales figures on Sideshow bases.

Favorite Metal model Deinonychus & Kaiyodo Dinotales No.106B Titanis

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.73 Shantungosaurus

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.92B Eryops

Kaiyodo JPIII Compsognathus & a chess game knock off

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.32 Sauropelta & Geibunsha Ankylosaurus

SEGA Prize Micro Dinosaurs Kentrosaurus & Kaiyodo JPIII Pachycephalosaurus

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.33 Struthiomimus

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.77 Xenacanthus sp. & Kaiyodo Dinotales No.34 Ichthyosaurus

Kaiyodo Dinotales No.55 Styracosaurus

Reptilia

Glad you have restored your prehistoric gallery, it is always a pleasure to have a look at your amazing collection. And how nice are some of those Kaiyodos.

Libraraptor

Good Work! Remastering my collection thread still lies ahead and It will last a while I guess...

DinoToyForum

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 22, 2017, 01:18:52 AM

Phew!! This whole thread is repaired now. That was quite some work.
                            No more Photobucket pics except for the ones appearing in the quotes of other members.

Wonderful! I have just deleted (but not replaced - that isn't necessary) all the quoted images so this thread is now completely Photobucket free! One topic down, 5644 to go. It was actually a pleasure to review the entire Beautiful Dinosaur mix thread. 8)

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 22, 2017, 07:37:32 PM
I have just deleted (but not replaced - that isn't necessary) all the quoted images so this thread is now completely Photobucket free! One topic down, 5644 to go. It was actually a pleasure to review the entire Beautiful Dinosaur mix thread. 8)

:o Wow! How do you manage to do this so fast? Great! Thank you, the thread is sooo clean now ;D.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°     CollectA Prehistoric Sealife Toob    °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marine Reptiles
                                                                       Archelon  Pliosaurus  Temnodontosaurus

Ancient Fish
                                                                       Leedsichthys  Xiphactinus  Dunkleosteus

Invertebrates
                                                                       Parapuzosia  Diplomoceras  Australiceras
                                                                                               Olenoides

Shonisaurus

Congratulations to postsaurischan for those fabulous and beautiful miniatures of prehistoric reptiles, but of course how many figures do you have in all? You must have as many members of the forum a large collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.  :o

I have noticed several members of the forum and what I admire most of each of them are ordered according to marine species (pliosaurids, prehistoric turtles, mosasaurs, invertebrates), if they are ceraptósidos (in centroauria or chasmosaurios) by Give two examples. The order in the collections according to matters or animals I highly value it too.

postsaurischian

:) Safari Tylosaurus
                                                                    Carnegie Collection, Forest Rogers 2009
                                                                           Wild Safari, Doug Watson 2017

postsaurischian

Shapeways 1:72 / 1:75 Ornithopoda figures in rank and file

second from left to third from right: Ouranosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Shantungosaurus, Olorotitan, Iguanodon by Manuel Bejanrano
                                 far left and far right: Parasaurolophus, Brachylophosaurus & Gryposaurus by Angie Rodrigues

Reptilia

Do you keep all those Shapeways figures unpainted?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Reptilia on July 31, 2017, 11:08:48 PM
Do you keep all those Shapeways figures unpainted?

I have the 1:40 models painted, I'm not sure about the 1:72 ornithopods. I love tiny white figures :).
But there a quite a few models and figures that are awaiting paintjobs. All in good time.

8)   The Saurozoic Collection 1:40 Tyrannosaurus (sculpted by David Krentz, colours & base by Bernd Willmer)

Very nice collection, Helge!   :)

postsaurischian

:) Thank you, Bernd!

:)   David Krentz 1:144 Alamosaurus (Shapeways white, strong and flexible / colours & base by Martin Garratt)

ceratopsian

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 06, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

:)   David Krentz 1:144 Alamosaurus (Shapeways white, strong and flexible / colours & base by Martin Garratt)

An unusual colour scheme.  I like it very much.

postsaurischian

^-^  PNSO / China National Philatelic Corporation ~ Yangchuanosaurus
               from the "Chinese Dinosaurs on stamps" series: Seven Little Dinosaurs / Thanks to acro-man for getting the set for me!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: