News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

A pleasing line-up of the three models in that last photo.

Bokisaurus

New Age of Chinasaurs 1:35 Ceratopsians   
                                   PNSO Triceratops "Doyle"    •    Prehistoric Passions Pentaceratops    •    Vitae Sinoceratops

[/quote]

A new and exciting new age indeed for Chinasaur! It's amazing that just in a span of a few years we got theses new companies that offer something between toy figures and high end resins. Beautiful group ^-^

Shonisaurus

The sinoceratops Vitae along with the triceratops PNSO (may it rest in peace) and the pentaceratops of prehistoric passions looks great.

Sorry that it is not PVC and that it is made of resin.  :'(  It is a great and awesome figure.  8)

acro-man

It's a new game these dinosaur producers are playing.
With low-end toys unable to suffice adult customers and high-end statues unaffordable to many, the better solution would be:
High-End Toys.

Affordable, durable, scientifically accurate, plausible colors...
And I believe that is the future for dinosaur collectibles.

PNSO gave it a go first, but died (that's another story).
Vitae, Musee are still working on it, let alone Rebor's awesomebros.
Prehistoric Passions also found sponsorship to mass produce their Allosaurus later this year.
David Silva even brought evolution to dinosaur articulation.

Producers like them will be more and more
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Patrx

I sincerely hope you're right about that, Acro-man! Sooner or later, somebody will have to produce a "high-end" style PVC Sinosauropteryx, as PNSO had planned to do, right? Sigh.

Anyway, great lineup of ceratopsids, Postsaurischian! Sometimes, I wish I'd picked up "Doyle" when I had a better chance at it.

Shonisaurus

It's a pity Acro-man that the PNSO company has finished its production. Anyway, I'm eternally grateful that you've got me that exceptional PNSO mamenchisaurus that I suppose will be a very rare figure on eBay today or it will be sold at outrageously high prices.

I also thank Acro-man for having sold me Dolly triceratops at a more affordable price than in eBay stores.  :)

acro-man

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 30, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
It's a pity Acro-man that the PNSO company has finished its production. Anyway, I'm eternally grateful that you've got me that exceptional PNSO mamenchisaurus that I suppose will be a very rare figure on eBay today or it will be sold at outrageously high prices.

I also thank Acro-man for having sold me Dolly triceratops at a more affordable price than in eBay stores.  :)

Cheers!  :)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

postsaurischian

:) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Patrx on March 30, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
....... Sometimes, I wish I'd picked up "Doyle" when I had a better chance at it.

Everything Dinosaur still has it in stock ;) : https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/pnso-triceratops-doyle/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COLORATA Paleozoic Creatures No.5 ~ Cephalaspis lyelli
                                                                                   thanks to bmathison1972
                                                         who sold me some non-arthropod figures of the set separately

Devonian Fish
           1 Dinotales No.42 Pteraspis    2 Colorata PC No.5 Cephalaspis    3 Dinotales No.16B Bothriolepis    4 Dinotales No.59 Hemicyclaspis

ceratopsian

The Devonian fish make a beautiful group.  The fossil makes an excellent display base for them too.

Jose S.M.

The group shot is beautiful.

Shonisaurus

They look like resin figures.  8)

postsaurischian

:D Thank you very much for the comments!

Quote from: ceratopsian on March 31, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
The Devonian fish make a beautiful group.  The fossil makes an excellent display base for them too.

It's not a spectacular fossil, but I found it myself as a boy decades ago :) .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COLORATA Paleozoic Creatures No.3 ~ Cameroceras trentonense
                                                                                    thanks to bmathison1972

A giant orthoconic cephalopod, the length of the shell is estimated at 6 - 9 meters.

RobinGoodfellow

Cameroceras' pictures are just spectacular  :o ... wow  8)

Shonisaurus

I sincerely like all prehistoric animals and I am more attracted to prehistoric animals that are not dinosaurs since we know they are the main figures of any collector.

The Colorata cameroceras is for me one of the best versions of that cephalopod and I would like many companies to make this figure in an even bigger version. I congratulate you postsaurischian for that spectacular toy sculpture.  8)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 02, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Nice figure ^-^ What is the base from, look beautifully . Those divers are fun ;D

postsaurischian

^-^
                                                                    SHOWROOM FOR ENTIRE STRUCTURE OF
                                                                                           DINOSAUR
                                                                                        SHOWROOM #1
                                                        Sculpted by Yamamoto Seiji / Produced by Matsumura Shinobu

This is the 7th CapsuleQ Museum set by Kaiyodo. These are the fossil coloured versions.
                                                     Also included in the set are white variants of all five models.

Tyrannosaurus

next to TAKARA TOMY A.R.T.S. Dino Kingdom 2012 Tyrannosaurus rex:

Stegosaurus

next to TAKARA TOMY A.R.T.S. Dino Expo 2011 Stegosaurus stenops:

Protoceratops

next to Dinotales No.104B Protoceratops skeleton:

next to Dinotales No.096A Protoceratops andrewsi:

Allosaurus

next to Dinotales No.025L Allosaurus:

Diplodocus

next to Shapeways Diplodocus by David Krentz:

Shonisaurus

It surprises me every day more to see how educational the dinosaurs of Kaiyodo are. They show the skeleton and its reconstructed dinosaur counterpart. They are exceptional.  ^-^

postsaurischian

:)   Complementary Colours!

Shapeways 1:72 Bistahieversor by David Krentz   •   Bandai 1:72 Han Solo   •   Kabaya 1:72 Seismosaurus by Kazunari Araki

CityRaptor

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for dinosaurs at your side, kid."

This thread just keeps on living up to its name.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: