News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

As always, exceptional photos. I now rather regret not buying the desert pack.

Libraraptor

As always,  great photography of beautiful figures!  As to the Dunkleosteus,  with perspective I meant how did you fix the Dunkleosteus and the shark,  or did you photoshop them?  it was a technical question.

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 14, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
The mononykus of Beast of Mesozoic is a great figure, is the first quality toy alvarezsáurido I know. We hope that other companies of big or well-known brands will one day make a figure of that emblematic dinosaur feathered.

The Mononykus is one of my personal highlights among the BotM figures.
It's the first alvarezsaur in my collection. That's something special :) .

Quote from: UK on June 14, 2018, 10:23:28 PM
Helge, your photos always bring the figures to life beyond anything I could ever aspire too. I would go as far to say your presentation is better than any promotional photos issued by the manufacturers theirselves.

But where on earth do you keep all of these figures? And dusting them must be a nightmare.

Congratulations on the figures too.

Thank you, Steve! The figures are everywhere ;D, displays change from time to time.
Yes, dusting IS a nightmare, but it has to be ..... also from time to time :-[ .

Quote from: Libraraptor on June 15, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
As always,  great photography of beautiful figures!  As to the Dunkleosteus,  with perspective I meant how did you fix the Dunkleosteus and the shark,  or did you photoshop them?  it was a technical question.

I used acrylic cubes to position the figures. Afterwards I erased them, which is pretty easy on a white background.
I do not own Photoshop and I wouldn't have any idea how to use it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)

~ •    Creative-Beast "Beasts of the Mesozoic" Raptor Series No.11 ~ Linheraptor exquisitus    • ~
                                                                             originally sculpted by David Silva

postsaurischian

~ •    Creative-Beast "Beasts of the Mesozoic" Raptor Series No.09 ~ Zhenyuanlong suni    • ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Breeding in peaceable surroundings
                            Accessory Pack No.03 - Forest Environment base with tree    Zhenyuanlong base    CollectA Monanthesia
                               and Cycadeoidea & Williamsonia    Nature Techni Colour, Nature of Japan Kingfisher & Cherry Blossom
                                              Kabaya, Amazonas Hummingbird & Toucan Safari Good Luck Mini Blue Morphos

- - This image has been resized. Click it to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x1066. - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shonisaurus

The Zhenyuanlong and Linheraptor dinosaurs of the "Beasts of the Mesozoic" brand are hyperrealistic. They are very well done I congratulate you Postsaurischan for your new acquisitions.

Roselaar

Amazing figures! I hope mine will arrive soon, can't wait much longer for these gems. :)

postsaurischian

:) Thank you both for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ •    Creative-Beast "Beasts of the Mesozoic" Raptor Series ~ Microraptor gui    • ~

Territorial fight with Wild Safari's version about Accessory Pack No.02 - Forest Environment

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you postsaurischian for your new acquisition of Beast of the Mesozoic microraptor is a great figure that company promises seem almost real, as animatronic dinosaurs.

postsaurischian

8)  Papo Quetzalcoatlus

feeding the young Dinotales figure:

Reptilia

Astounding new figure! Another 10 from Papo, in my opinion. Where did you get it?

postsaurischian

I got it from Spielfigurenportal. They had it first and they're a bit cheaper than the others and they also had the Whale Shark.

Reptilia

I'd have to figure how to sort out the purchase, not understanding a single word in german. But I'll definitely pick this guy up very soon. Thanks!

Shonisaurus

For me the quetzalcoatlus of Papo is my favorite figure of this great company with therizinosaurus and acrocanthosaurus (I have not changed my mind).

The figure is very well finished. Of course, the pose is curious and avant-garde, but it reminds me of the pose to smeagol, the anti-hero character of the Lord of the Rings. Has not anyone noticed that detail?

Leaving that jocular detail, is for me the best pterosaur made by this company is by far to me better than tupuxuara by far. Papo has done a job of 10, that is to say, an honors degree. It is another work of art by Papo.

Lanthanotus

The pose is somewhat weird, but the sculpt top notch as usual. Spielfigurenportal is a great source for figures, highly recommended. Now, would I like to add a fifth Quetzalcoatlus to my collection? Your photos cry out "Do it" :D

postsaurischian

:) Thank you for the comments!

;D  Papo Compsognathus

Reptilia

I just love this compy, great shots as usual!

PhilSauria

No doubt about it - that Quetzalcoatlus will be on my shelf within weeks of becoming available here. With so many great figures being released lately I can see a culling of the lesser lights in my collection and it will be off into storage for them. Space is best put aside for figures like this to spend eye time on I've decided!

Shonisaurus

Excellent figure of the compsognathus incidentally holds both him and therizinosaurus and quetzalcoatlus without any problems objects in their mouths, which makes me suppose that the articulated jaws are quite strong. That relieves me when it comes to leaving the jaws of these figures open. Sincerely the compsognathus looks more majestic with the jaw open. It is a great work of paleoart. Awesome

Syndicate Bias

I think i might be getting three of those compys. Just one wont do it justice

postsaurischian

^-^

Kaiyodo Sofubi Toybox STB 018B (green variant)
                                                                                    Tyrannosaurus rex
                                                                        originally sculpted by Shinzen Takeuchi

stalking Papo's Pachyrhinosaurus:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: