News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

:)   Wild Safari  Dimorphodon (originally sculpted by Doug Watson)

compared to Wild Safari's Rhamphorhynchus:

Primeval12

I really, really want that now, good thing Easter's coming up!

Jetoar

The new Dimorphodon is perfect, I want this figure, thanks for sharing friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Cool Pterosaurs, simply yet effectively presented. Were do you get all those acrylic stands and cubes?!

brontodocus

The WS Dimorphodon instantly became one of my favourite pterosaur figures. :) And it has a (cr)uropatagium that spares the tail out!

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Harukin

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 29, 2013, 01:16:04 AM

:)  Papo Carnotaurus

You have an amazing collection and - what a beauty! I want one....

Bokisaurus

Nice addition, looking forward to getting one,too ;)

thelordsgym

Yeah I bought all three of those, all are amazing.....and from goldfish girl on ebay the new WS Plesiosaurus which hasn't arrived yet. This is the best year in a long time for detailed figures!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 11, 2013, 02:23:19 PM
Cool Pterosaurs, simply yet effectively presented. Were do you get all those acrylic stands and cubes?!

I once ordered a set of acrylic stands in different sizes on eBay.com. They're selling such things as jewelry accessories.
The cubes though were a waste product from a company where a friend of mine works. Wish I had more of them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^ Meanwhile my Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus set also flew in

Thundercharge

^ Awesome! They're great, aren't they?  :))

Click sig for my collection! :)

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

^-^   Favorite Softmodel Saurolophus (designed by Hirokazu Tokugawa)
                                          This is the second exclusive model for the Gobi Desert exhibition in Osaka 2013

Ikessauro

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 12, 2013, 06:36:49 PM
^-^ Favorite Softmodel Saurolophus, designed by Hirokazu Tokugawa
          This is the second exclusive model for the Gobi Desert exhibition in Osaka 2013

3 WORDS...

I WANT THAT!

Libraraptor

That Hadrosaur has a very cool and relaxed attitude!!

Himmapaan

Blade-of-the-Moon

Was thinking the same thing myself... wanna trade ? ;D

postsaurischian

Quote from: Ikessauro on March 12, 2013, 06:41:58 PM
I WANT THAT!

I EVEN NEEDED THAT!

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 12, 2013, 08:59:38 PM
That Hadrosaur has a very cool and relaxed attitude!!

....... even though it was f....ng cold outside.
My hands really did hurt after I had taken the photos.

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 12, 2013, 11:40:25 PM
Love!!  :D :D

It is indeed. I love it even more than its pendant the Tarbosaurus ..... (maybe because it's newer :-\).

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2013, 03:07:31 PM
Was thinking the same thing myself... wanna trade ? ;D

Trade?
If you organize me a Tennessee Aquarium Fire Salamander in great condition, I'll organize you a Saurolophus ;).

Himmapaan

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 13, 2013, 03:43:01 PM
Quote from: Himmapaan on March 12, 2013, 11:40:25 PM
Love!!  :D :D

It is indeed. I love it even more than its pendant the Tarbosaurus ..... (maybe because it's newer :-\).

I think I do too. But for very obvious reasons.  ;D Not that I treasure the Tarbosaurus I have any less for that, I should add.  :D

postsaurischian

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 13, 2013, 03:57:03 PM
........ Not that I treasure the Tarbosaurus I have any less for that, I should add.  :D

Oh, maybe I should add that too :). Love the Tarbo. I'd like to see Mr. Tokugawa designing a whole line for Favorite with all new species.

tyrantqueen

The Saurolophus looks really good. I like it a lot more than the Tarbo.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: